Its just me, the raw life of a young woman. This is my life, my thoughts, my experiences. Is the world ready to hear my voice?

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Why a penguin?

I have always wondered why am I such a fan of penguins, other than that they are amazing animals. But why do I feel such a strong connection with them? Was I one in a past life? I was just browsing through Facebook when I came across this being posted on a wall. It makes so much sense to me, why have I never thought about this before? Maybe I haven't had the right spiritual thought or understandings to find the reasons why. 





Maybe I have been living in my dark side for so long now and now I am moving through to my light side, just as we are moving form a darker age to a lighter and newer one, one where this haven't been written. One where there is still that unknown, the Mayan calender couldn't look any further so what is to come next is from the unknown. A time when we can change what we want more than ever.

Stop showing your back to people, stop living in the dark. Like a penguin, like me, live life face on, show life the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment