I am starting to understand that through my changing personally and my spiritual awareness I will leave people such as good friends behind. This is a very sad thought for me as I have come along way with most of my really good friends. I know people come and go in your life but it is sad to thing of all the people who have left or will leave. I guess we have to think of it as once we have learned all we can from one another we will slowly drift away but this then will open a door for a new person to teach you what they can.
Its like each experience we go through a little seed/gem/pearl of wisdom is bestowed in you after that you can take on into the next stage of your life. The mistakes you once made with your relationship with that person can be used to improve your other and forthcoming ones. This is something we often do in our romantic partners and relationships so why do we often forget that in other types of relationships such as friendship.
Why should you continue a relationship of any form if it is seen to be destructive? Why do we always place ourselves in these situations? I think I do because I don't like to let go or I get a feeling that there is unfinished business. When people leave suddenly or slowly distance themselves whilst you don't fully notice and then when you do it can be too late it can be harder to let go. It is always sad but you can live in the knowledge that you may come together again, either in this life or during another time. A very close friend of mine has only been in my life for a year or so but we instantly had a connection Its a feeling like we have known one another for years. In asking a mutual friend if we knew each other before, she plainly said yes! This was without any hesitation or thought, she couldn't place when but said we had defiantly once before known each other. This comes as another friend seems to be drifting from me. It is deeply upsetting that this friend is no longer as big a part of my life as once was, but I have a lot to thank them for. They have helped me to start to understand who I am and they will always remain in a very close part in my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment