I haven't blogged in ages and I have suddenly felt the need to. I need to share the changes in my life. I need to tell my story as through the telling and teachings of others we can learn new things about ourselves and apply different pieces of wisdom form one story and experience to another.
I have recently embarked on a long journey, a journey that will change the way I look at life both mine and the collective. It has already made some changes in my life. I no longer find my self apologising for the decisions that I make and am learning to trust my instinct. I have always been a believer in what happens, happens for a reason but I don't think I have fully understood that and what it means exactly until embarking on the journey. People often don't like negative things happening to them but we need to experience these thing to learn form them, to take the needed lessons and therefore increase our wisdom in that lesson. If we don't experience negativity how can we distinguish what is good and what is bad? How do we know truly when we have been rewarded for something?
So what have I started doing?
I started by receiving Creative Kinesiology. This was to help with a lot of the mixed up and angry feelings that I was experiencing. I didn't know where to turn or why I was starting to loose myself, feelings that I wasn't used too and wanted to loose. The Creative Kinesiology has helped me in finding my own strengths and with dealing with difficult issues such as a long term grief. It uses your muscle tensions to help find problems or in the understanding in why you are feeling/acting/thinking the way you are. I went in with a completely open mind and not knowing what to expect and the truth is, it has changed me for the better.
Through this I was introduced to the native american medicine or healing wheel. Each of the directions we know today; North, South, East and West, have a meaning, purpose and guardians. I have attended two wheels now the first about positivity and the second about sowing the seeds. Each of them were completely different and the energy created in both were different but still very strong. The first again changed the way I looked at things. It was like I was finally back in my own body and had stopped observing form the outside questioning what I was doing and why. I feel alive again. The second wheel was about planting seeds, now that could mean seeds of wisdom and of the lessons to be learnt from present and past experiences, I'm not 100% sure. Only the next few weeks will show, as things and new beginnings, ideas and experiences are had. What is important now may not be in the future, what troubles me now may not.
All I know is I am loving everything that is unfolding around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment