Its just me, the raw life of a young woman. This is my life, my thoughts, my experiences. Is the world ready to hear my voice?
Wednesday, 2 January 2013
2013
So its been over a year since I have been here, and to be honest it was only though a very good friend asking for some advice that reminded me about my forgotten blog. So what has changed? Id like to say that life for this penguin has taken a major turn, but id be lying if I did. I have moved house and my Boyfriend will be moving in this moths. We will then be hard saving to get a place for ourselves, I cant wait to have my own flat. Other than that I have nothing exciting happening in my life.But as soon as i know, you will know, Hopefully 2012 will be the start of something special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment