Its just me, the raw life of a young woman. This is my life, my thoughts, my experiences. Is the world ready to hear my voice?

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Choose better thoughts, You will create a better story

Firstly I hope everyone had a really good Easter. 


I have been thinking about my changes recently and I have started to notice more and more that the more positive I stay the more positivity, clam I attract from others. I also feel more balanced. One of the thing that has helped me with this is the realisation that I am happy perusing a career in the Post Office and I don't necessarily have to follow what my degree was in. It has taken a lot for me to get to this point. I know not everyone always gets a job in their field but I felt the ongoing need to justify why I wasn't. After I stopped feeling like this my general attitude and outlook has dramatically changed for the positive. 

I am starting rebuild and connect with old friends both near and far and I have started to make new ones. I am discovering stuff about myself that I didn't know and rediscovering lost parts of me. It goes to show that you really do attract like minded people to yourself, I don't mean in views exactly but in the characteristics we notice in people, we attract "Like for Like". I was aware of this but never truly understood, until noticing now I'm more positive the people I surround myself with are. When I was feeling very very low and angry I was attracting those sorts of people and bringing out those characteristics in people. I say this picture below and thought it to be very true. We all have problems but its how we look at them and deal with it that makes one person different to another



No comments:

Post a Comment